Healthy Lifestyle Coaching
Set up a FREE consultation today to see if Healthy Lifestyle Coaching is right for you.
Call Audrey at (801) 850-2717 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Healthy Lifestyle Coaching?
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching is when a trained professional coach helps people create and live a healthy lifestyle. If you were trying to get better at a particular skill i.e.; tennis, singing, dancing, golf etc. you would hire a coach. This also applies if you want to learn how to live your life in a healthy way, or improve your personal growth and development, then you hire a Healthy Lifestyle Coach.
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching helps individuals manage their emotional ups and downs in order to create a harmonious balance. A Coach is a person who observes, gives objective feedback, teaches, helps to develop a plan of action, and holds another responsible for their actions and commitments. The coach uses special techniques, personal experience, expertise, and encouragement to assist the client in changing their lifestyle in a healthy way.
How can it help me?
If you have been trying to change old habits unsuccessfully a coach can help. Together we can determine and achieve personal goals that are important to you. Everyone deserves to live a life that they are proud of and to truly be happy living. Examples of ways Healthy Lifestyle Coaching has helped others include but are not limited to:
- Setting and reaching, attainable and realistic goals that will enrich your life
- Balancing and having time for family, work, school, recreation, and yourself!
- Learning how to manage stressful situations
- How to communicate with ALL types of people and personalities
- Finding Joy and Happiness in your life
- Conquering eating disorders, such as overeating or binge eating, anorexia, and bulimia
- Finding motivation to start and/or stick with an exercise program
How does it work and what is the time commitment?
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching is done over the phone and sessions are approximately 30 minutes in length. Sessions are set up once a week and will include simple, agreed upon